The 2018-2019 Academic Year Begins!

As director of the Providence College Parent Program, I extend a warm welcome to parents and families of our first-year students and transfer students. Throughout the year, I look forward to providing you with timely information that will help you support your students successfully navigate their new PC experience. I also wish to welcome back the families of our returning students. Whether you are the parent of a sophomore, junior, or senior, there will be lots of changes to address, and I hope that you will feel free to contact me with your questions and/or concerns.

During the academic year I invite you to check out our Parent/Family Blog. It is usually updated about every three weeks with posts by lots of different folks at Providence College — students, parents, faculty, and administrators. From time-to-time, I will also share some tidbits with you to help you feel more connected to the College on many different levels.

I look forward to meeting many of you at events and programs during the academic year.

God Bless.

Jackie